Monday, November 29, 2004

such is life...

There are Four main reasons behind the zero activity on this blog the last couple of weeks:

* Tons of work. For once, gallons of it. Since I mostly paint my toenails in the office, the volume of so much real work naturally knocked me out.

* Very Slow Server. Takes an hour to open anything.

* Blog intertia. Yep. It happened. Only felt like reading blogs when had the time. Not posting anything. Even comments. Has passed. Hopefully.

* Weddings. Everyone I know hatched some conspiracy and decided to get married at the same time. Totally broke/exhausted and unsocial after buying thoughtful gifts/sitting in car for hours to reach farmhouse out of town/chatting with same relatives and friends and even eating the same kind of food. And reaching home very very late. Ugh

There's probably a fifth reason as well. It's called Laziness. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day! 

What does everyone think of what is going on in Iraq?

By the way, I love that too!  How did you find that?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 



[color=#488][url=http://canada-get-paid-surveyspjhokz.blogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/color]

Anonymous said...

Good day! 

what is your favorite color of....mine is pink!

By the way, I love that too!  Where did you get that at?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 



[color=#488][url=http://free-paid-surveysnyvkvc.blogspot.com]see how I make free money with paid online surveys[/url][/color]

Anonymous said...

Hi there 

what is your favorite thing that oprah said about hawaii?

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  Where did you get that at?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 



[color=#488][url=online-paid-survey-yahoocomazzramlu.blogspot.com]see how I make free money with paid online surveys[/url][/color]