Possession is not an easy read. Especially when you seem to be constantly feeding. And burping. And changing nappies. And rocking baby to sleep. And feeding yet again. And cleaning. But the book's been lying with me for a while and my ever-understanding online library finally wants it back. At the rate I'm going shall surely return it unfinished. Like many other things in my life since Nov 22, 2005, this will also be a first. Not significant enough, however.
16 comments:
Hey Congrats!
been a ' no comment' visitor for a long time now..
howz the lil one doing..
Awww.... Congrats, Rash!!
congrats :)
:D and she's back! how are u n the lil fella doing?
great to have u back...girl!!
bips
Thanks everybody. Welcome here Manini. The lil one gave a great toothless smile in his sleep sometime back. Have become besotted mom :)
CONGRATULATIONS !!! and all the best.... in your new mommy endeavours.. :)
It's not an easy read, indeed! Have you seen the movie, by any chance? I did, and that's when I decided to read the book. Read half the book but couldn't finish it. I was later told that it is course-reading for an MA in English literature. Am not that literate, however :( Good luck with the baby!
Hey congrats! And lovely to see you blogging in between the feeding and the burping.
Possession - I thought you were referring to your latest one. Congratulations.
Good to see you back on the blogosphere.
And congrats again!!
Significant enough mah girl. Pales in comparison to having a baby but significant nevertheless. A symbol of bunches of unfinished things to come. Thanks to the nappy-feedy-cleepy cycle. I'm already down that path. :)
Pallavi: Thank you. And yep need those best wishes.
UN: Is it? Feeling v illiterate now ;-p
Anumita: Thanks a ton. And not really blogging. Commenting is more like it :)
Colours: Perhaps I was! And thank you.
Prasanth: Thanks again
Gabby: Number one unfinished thing in my case: Sleep. Get ready for it :)
Ah!! Little one is His...
Congratulations... you didn't even do a happy birthday post sob sob...
Welcome back and please blog more about the little one
visit urjit.com a very cute child website
Try the Shadow of the wind. Enjoyed it hugely, I did. Fast read.
Post a Comment