Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Rang Diya

Finally, finally, finally managed to watch Rang De Basanti. On the big screen. In love. with the movie. with everything in it. No point in saying much about it. It's best watched, which most people have done by now and formed their opinions I guess. Inky, thank you for putting up the translation of Ik Onkar. My day starts with it very often now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Ik Onkar too and will watch the movie this weekend if my forgetful husband brings it along.

Manini said...

I loved the movie, i listen to the songs on my way to office .. beaming :)

Wild Reeds said...

Loved the movie as well. Amir was great but I thought Sharman was the show stealer.

Anonymous said...

me loved it too!! beautifully woven the past, present and future...

Pallavi said...

I loved the movie too.. and how is your baby doing .. ???

Hornswoggler said...

Hey Pallavi: Baby is great. Complete dramabaaz :)

Bips: Egjactly. But I know some poeple who didn't like it at all.

Wild Reeds: I loved Sharman too. Pity, you get sidelined in Bollywood if you aren't a great looker and if comedy is your forte.

Manini: :)

Colours: I hope you and the forgetful hubby have watched Rang De by now.

Fishy: Loved the bit where they recite Sarfaroshi ki tamanna...