Ok, call me whatever name you will but I'm waiting to watch Da Vinci Code. According to a friend of mine, these days I 'revel in simplemindedness.' She does have a point there, though. Throughout my pregnancy, delivery and those first few days of adjusting to the wobbly li'l bundle of poo and pee, easy reading has been my motto. Except for Possession. And My Name Is Red. The rest are largely re-reads and include old classics, thrillers and a whole of chic-lit romances. And a fair bit of Calvin & Hobbes. Does that say something?
PS: Cannot imagine Tom Hanks in the role though. Much as I love him.
6 comments:
sigh! da vinci code got "canned" in cannes. i believe it is tom hank's worst performance till date. and to think i was waiting for this movie.
I agree. Dennis Quaid was who I would have cast. And Tom Hanks needn't have ruined his reputation either. Oh well.
Such a cute description - wobbly little bundle of poo and pee :)
yeah I want to watch it too.. today went to watch it but it was house full. WOW
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Pill identification tramadol Oldsmobile engine pictures 512 craig mb mp3 player Chairs that are good for back support Online ordering tramadol Gel coats Fioricet buy fiorecet online cheap
What a great site » »
Post a Comment