general timepass
and i miss it terribly! I an almost smell it now!You have been 'bangalored', eh? :)
I manage with my blend of coffee decoction and coffee powder at the office pantry. But I miss the ones I used to get in Madras. Where does one get similar ones in Bangalore?...Or does one have to make them at home? :-(
I like kadak chai.. SIGH...
Have never developed a taste for tea or coffee... though this looks good. But early in the morning? I can never understand that!
i'm a tea person.....always!
I love tea but yes on a cold morning when we are on our rides... i like filter coffee.. nothing wakes me up as this..
Keep up the good work digital projectors Power walking verses running Nude teens galelries Halls humidifier filter Umbrella dryers Interior designer samples oakville Subliminal stop smoking hypnosis hypnosis org financial planning for disabled children Noise cancelling earphones how do they work 156 24v alfa q romeo system uk v6 Paxil coogler hp 3150 ink cartridges debt solutions lipitor Gay ass-licking Radar detectors laser detectors accelerometers beltronics Super popup blocker download omega watches http://www.order-vicodin-online.info Property casualty insurance claims jobs
Post a Comment
7 comments:
and i miss it terribly! I an almost smell it now!
You have been 'bangalored', eh? :)
I manage with my blend of coffee decoction and coffee powder at the office pantry. But I miss the ones I used to get in Madras. Where does one get similar ones in Bangalore?
...
Or does one have to make them at home? :-(
I like kadak chai.. SIGH...
Have never developed a taste for tea or coffee... though this looks good. But early in the morning? I can never understand that!
i'm a tea person.....always!
I love tea but yes on a cold morning when we are on our rides... i like filter coffee.. nothing wakes me up as this..
Keep up the good work digital projectors Power walking verses running Nude teens galelries Halls humidifier filter Umbrella dryers Interior designer samples oakville Subliminal stop smoking hypnosis hypnosis org financial planning for disabled children Noise cancelling earphones how do they work 156 24v alfa q romeo system uk v6 Paxil coogler hp 3150 ink cartridges debt solutions lipitor Gay ass-licking Radar detectors laser detectors accelerometers beltronics Super popup blocker download omega watches http://www.order-vicodin-online.info Property casualty insurance claims jobs
Post a Comment