general timepass
Siggggggghhhhh!
I want!!
Bitch.
Ooops, sorry, that was me. Kahini
sighhh! wish i was lying on that hammock right now :)it's a sat and we're workign to offset that stupid bandh
waiting for ur account of Goa!! waiting..!!bips
Ph: I also want...wot to do!Lee: Tired of the desert?Kahini: Of course I knew that was you! who else calls me bitch so lovingly :))Aqua: :)Bips: You're still waiting? haven't you read the previous post?
Roles reversed - your photos are now making me yearn for a holiday!!
hey me too was in Goa in Candolim in october during the Durga puja... :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Siggggggghhhhh!
I want!!
Bitch.
Ooops, sorry, that was me. Kahini
sighhh! wish i was lying on that hammock right now :)
it's a sat and we're workign to offset that stupid bandh
waiting for ur account of Goa!! waiting..!!
bips
Ph: I also want...wot to do!
Lee: Tired of the desert?
Kahini: Of course I knew that was you! who else calls me bitch so lovingly :))
Aqua: :)
Bips: You're still waiting? haven't you read the previous post?
Roles reversed - your photos are now making me yearn for a holiday!!
hey me too was in Goa in Candolim in october during the Durga puja... :)
Post a Comment