Was about to send my CV to the HR manager of a website who'd asked for it when I saw this at the bottom of his mail:
Regard's
Haven't sent CV. Though reminding self that this is HR which has very faint connection to editorial, where people probably put apostrophes where they belong.
Kahini, shall always be deeply deeply thankful to you for being millitant about my 'its' and 'it's' in the days of yore.
8 comments:
LOl@regard's ... yeah, peoples' grammar these day's sucks :)
If you are in touch with Kahini, tell her I said Hi. And give her a *tight hug*
... and wish her a belated Happy Birthday for the 2nd. Tell her I didn't forget.
So where exactly does Kahini post these days? Someone stole her page I guess - unless I remember the wrong URL....
I miss Kahini's blog too :((
Keya
Kahini: See those? Come back and blog!
hello woman...am still waiting for the goaaahh!! post...
ahh now you cannot expect all to be fine in writing right ? :) ;)
Post a Comment