general timepass
You've always had great balconies! Must be your inner Goan.See you on your balcony in August.Kahini
aha...I like that inner Goan bit! See you :)
Very NICE! Even I want to see your balcony :( Subs
Whoaaa...that's awesome. really lovely!
subs: wots stopping you from seeing it?aqua: yeah the sunsets pretty good...came as a surprise after we moved in
hey i noticed there are quite a few mommy bloggers from blore. i propose a bangalore mommy bloggers meet. what do you say?
Rash, I'll be there soon now that SM will be here soon. Know I can rely on her :)Subs
hey aqua just saw this why not?
Woman, it's time you updated. No excuses will be entertained.Kahini
Hey, I think it's my second time here, first time commenting.. Saw your comment on the blogging meet.. Let's plan is soon I say. Meanwhile, I have a few archives to dig into ;)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
You've always had great balconies! Must be your inner Goan.
See you on your balcony in August.
Kahini
aha...I like that inner Goan bit! See you :)
Very NICE! Even I want to see your balcony :( Subs
Whoaaa...that's awesome. really lovely!
subs: wots stopping you from seeing it?
aqua: yeah the sunsets pretty good...came as a surprise after we moved in
hey i noticed there are quite a few mommy bloggers from blore. i propose a bangalore mommy bloggers meet. what do you say?
Rash, I'll be there soon now that SM will be here soon. Know I can rely on her :)Subs
hey aqua just saw this why not?
Woman, it's time you updated. No excuses will be entertained.
Kahini
Hey, I think it's my second time here, first time commenting.. Saw your comment on the blogging meet.. Let's plan is soon I say. Meanwhile, I have a few archives to dig into ;)
Post a Comment