Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ok, here goeth

Was tagged by Poppin's Mom and must say, it got me thinking. Hmmm...here goes the list of 8 things you didn't know about me. If you still don't wanna know, go ahead and skip this with my best wishes :)

1. I'm terribly lazy about folding quilts, propping pillows...that whole making the bed thing

2. I cannot sleep without reading. Even if it's two at night and I'm dead tired. And it can be anything.

3. I loved telling Delhi snobs (especially the ones I had to interview in the course of work) that I travelled by auto, lived in North Delhi and had studied in 'Central School.' Of course, they still had to be nice to me as I was writing about them. Ha ha.

4. I love Bangalore but continously surprise myself by missing Delhi. Ok I'll be specific: Khan Market, INA and the Vasant Vihar Fabindia

5. I am hopeless with numbers. Really hopeless.

6. My secret desire is to be the perfect cook. You know the type that can separate eggs whites in a second without making a mess and whip up yummy pasta without resorting to readymade sauce.

7. I'm a very forgetful mother. Forget things like vaccination dates and medicine timings. (There! Out of the blogging mommies meet now)

8. I love South East Asian food. I can live on it.

DONE :)))

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

But you ARE the perfect cook!

Kahini

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Yay! Thanks for doing the tag..I'm with you on 2,6,7 and 8! 4 out of 8 - not bad I say !

Anonymous said...

You aren't that hopeless with numbers - you got your 1 to 8 correct :-)

Hornswoggler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gauri said...

Hi Rash

The first time I'm visiting your blog. Will be back to go thru the archives later.

Talk about loving South East Asian food. Totally !! U got company here.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rash! This is the first time I am visiting your blog and I absolutely love your blog title :) I a with you on (7) - I remmeber KT's vaccination dates (the doc writes them down for me) but I forget to give her medicines/tonics on time and sometimes forget to even give them to her.

Hornswoggler said...

Parmanu: I can count till 10. Have recently learnt so that Akshat wins smart baby competitions.

Poppins: You're most welcome. Now let me check what 2, 6, 7 and 8 were.

Kahini: Had no idea fried eggs cooked in bacon fat and last night's home deli biryani qualified. fang you.

COS: Thank you.Relieved to know I'm not a freak when it came to medicine times and vaccinations.

Gauri: Welcome here. You stay in Hong Kong? Lucky lucky girl...get to eat the real stuff all the time

Anonymous said...

Have to agree with Kahini about the cook bit! And I'm with you on #5 and #8.
Subs

Gia Fernandes said...

Hi! Nice blog.
Ditto on 3, 5 and 8. Well I've never lived in Delhi nor had the chance to speak to Delhi snobs....but if I could, I would! Love to see their faces then!

Hornswoggler said...

Subs:#8 I agree but #5. Naah, not anymore for you

Cloudcutter? I love the name! Thank you and welcome. Speaking to Delhi snobs is a very entertaining experience

Anonymous said...

:P LOL

Swati said...

Hey ..ditto on 1 and 4. Ohh..i miss delhi and INA and delhi haat..*sob* *sob*.
BTW ..Fab India in Koramanagla is nice too.

New here , will keep coming.