Why is it that most people assume that just because I'm working from home, I:
a) Have all the time in the world to jabber on phone about Sarita from B2 whose maid ran away with the presswala
b) Can look up the price of Fisher-Price toys on ebay as I'm "online anyway" and have nothing better to do
c) Will cheerfully take on work and finish even if it's sent late in the evening because I don't work in an office where I shut the computer and leave at 6
d) Will keep house looking immaculate, turn out a good meal and not look like something the cat brought in when there's a suddenly put-together dinner for hubby's office pals
e) Don't do anything much and probably sleep through/spend the day getting my nails done in the parlour, as for a couple of hours, the son is at the daycare centre.
11 comments:
It's called wishful thinking, baby. Other people's wishes.
Kahini
wassup Rash? I chanced upon your blog by accident and it turned out to be blessing for me..I read through your entire blog, even the previous one (can bless you for that..otherwise i am so bored in the afti's cos of my vacation)..I completely relate to you..somehow.. maybe cos i live in Bombay, and am a mass media student.. and i just love Toto's.. and many other things..Well..I also saw a change in your writing.. from the first post (on the prev blog) to the last post on this one.. it was a more carefree attitude then.. and i see a more matured attitude now.. being a mommy brings about such changes kya.. anyways..please do post more often..its a pleasure reading somebody who seems so much like me (though i cant imagine myself with a baby in tow)..lol.. all the best.. hope to see the next post soon..
- ML
Tsk Tsk. Never mind them, not worth fretting over, lah :)
Subs
Because this is what THEY would do, sitting at home!
I can so relate with you. I run out of words trying to answer people who cannot relate work and home - ghar par he ho, lekin tum to kabhe bhe phone nahi karte, kabhe aate bhe nahi. Call them over the weekend, they are busy shopping..
Kahini: Yes!!! Totally
ML: Terribly flattered that someone would read through the entire blog. Thank you. Do I sound more mature now? Perhaps it's because I blog once a while, while earlier I used to be more impulsive. I miss that now :)
Subs: yes lah :)
Parmanu: Big grin that support from unexpected quarter hehe
R: Oh god..yes..you're right!
ok my attempt at commenting disappeared twice. can't type out all that agin - so here;s the summary -
- i discovered your blog while reading about the blore blogging moms meet.
- i like what you have to say in general!
- i am a blore mom of 2 daughters aged 4 and 2.
- i also like your sunset view - i also want!
d
ok my attempt at commenting disappeared twice. can't type out all that agin - so here;s the summary -
- i discovered your blog while reading about the blore blogging moms meet.
- i like what you have to say in general!
- i am a blore mom of 2 daughters aged 4 and 2.
- i also like your sunset view - i also want!
d
Hey Rash! I can identify with you on the online one :)
d: welcome here. and the sunset view balcony has all our clothes drying there these days
COS: Haha. Glad to know I'm not the only victim :)
hahahaha........that really sweet :)
Post a Comment