general timepass
!!!I tried giving book 6 a second chance a few days ago, but could not proceed beyond a few pages. Again. Looks like I'll have to wait for the movies (for 6 and 7).
Parmanu: You are beyond such things :) Is the Wife excited this time around?
Thanks for the clock. Not that I ain't counting down to 11 am Saturday.Kahini
SM and I are the only ones in the office excited about Saturday. All the others think we are NUTS! gah. Subs
Childrans, you know the irony? we are out of town this weekend. Taking the in laws on a trip. can't believe I booked without thinking! and this is after prebooking DH two months back for obscene amount....arrrrgh...
OMG Rash. Take the book along, you can read in the wee hours on the night ! I am also taking a trip this weekend !
Poppins: am leaving at crack of dawn on saturday morning...tho shall call up crossword n check ;-p
Crossword's opening at the crack of dawn, Rash.Kahini
yeah but sales start at 6.30 and would rather go on my own n pick up than queue up with the whole khandaan :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
!!!
I tried giving book 6 a second chance a few days ago, but could not proceed beyond a few pages. Again.
Looks like I'll have to wait for the movies (for 6 and 7).
Parmanu: You are beyond such things :) Is the Wife excited this time around?
Thanks for the clock. Not that I ain't counting down to 11 am Saturday.
Kahini
SM and I are the only ones in the office excited about Saturday. All the others think we are NUTS! gah. Subs
Childrans, you know the irony? we are out of town this weekend. Taking the in laws on a trip. can't believe I booked without thinking! and this is after prebooking DH two months back for obscene amount....arrrrgh...
OMG Rash. Take the book along, you can read in the wee hours on the night ! I am also taking a trip this weekend !
Poppins: am leaving at crack of dawn on saturday morning...tho shall call up crossword n check ;-p
Crossword's opening at the crack of dawn, Rash.
Kahini
yeah but sales start at 6.30 and would rather go on my own n pick up than queue up with the whole khandaan :)
Post a Comment