Long lost (and much regretted) schoolfriends have finally found moi. Thought I was the only one to have escaped that phenomenon.
Anyway, great feeling. Especially to realize that:
* Certified hot babe in class thought I was one too (erm...she is 32 now. That explains the memory)
* Weirdest guy in class had crush on me
* Cannot for the life of me remember one classmate who has got back in touch.
(I'm 32. So the memory bit applies here as well)
But one of them is a girl I was great friends with and after a flurry of mails and phone calls over two days, it feels like we had never been out of touch. Some friendships do stay on, I guess.
So just for that, Orkut ka shukriya.
8 comments:
What fun it must be getting in touch with your old friends!! Enjoy!
Now, you're a certified hot momma :)
I've gotten back with a lot of friends from college on Facebook, and it's been fun to reconnect.
Yeah I have been doing the same thing.. jai ho jai ho.. many old classmates just appear in orkut.. Sheesh... its so cool :)
gabby was snooping on her hubby's ex when she was caught. so i helped her with changing her setting and now she can snoop away undetected.
nm: It's been fun, yeah :)...especially coz am carrying on a conversation with someone I can't remember!
Lee: Vanity rules, ha ha
Pallavi: It is fun for me, coz I have changed so many schools that I haven't really been in touch with everyone.
Alpha: HUGE GRIN. Glad to know am not the only evil person who changes settings and snoops. What else is orkut for ;p
This is so funny because the whole blogging world is filled with stories on how they hate "making frandship" on Orkut
and it's such a sore to see the "bitches" from school.
This is nice :)
Vinita: Yes the 'making frandship' bit from random strangers can get to you sometimes. But the school bitches can act\ually turnout to be very nice :)
i love snooping around hehehe. and unlike gabby i discovered pretty early on how to alter my privacy settings so as to go undetected :) btw there's this dialogue in 'Before Sunset' where the female lead says "I was having this awful nightmare, that I was 32, and then I woke up, and I was 23! So relieved...And then I woke up for real, and I was 32." :) i know...very not relevant here but i can't seem to stop spouting quotes from that movie :)
Post a Comment