general timepass
What prompted this? Though they are luverly.Kahini
Simply beautiful!!
kahini: coz we went tripping and I finally downloaded the photos :D. nm: thankoo
Really really purty
Very NICE!Subs
Fantastic vivid colours - where did you click these?EoM
lovely!!!
Bluespriite : Yes purty no? One of them was taken by a friend who went with us. Subs: Yes they look nicer here, the flurrrs.EoM: En route to HalebidAqua: It's also called when you can't find the words, find a picture :)
Loved the orange yellow and gold..I got inspired as well.. check this..:) http://www.flickr.com/photos/jilmil/2103350775/in/set-72157603430481876/
Lovely lovely lovely!!!
Beautiful !
Lovely pictures!!! What flowers are those?
Post a Comment
13 comments:
What prompted this? Though they are luverly.
Kahini
Simply beautiful!!
kahini: coz we went tripping and I finally downloaded the photos :D.
nm: thankoo
Really really purty
Very NICE!
Subs
Fantastic vivid colours - where did you click these?
EoM
lovely!!!
Bluespriite : Yes purty no? One of them was taken by a friend who went with us.
Subs: Yes they look nicer here, the flurrrs.
EoM: En route to Halebid
Aqua: It's also called when you can't find the words, find a picture :)
Loved the orange yellow and gold..
I got inspired as well.. check this..:)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jilmil/2103350775/in/set-72157603430481876/
Lovely lovely lovely!!!
Beautiful !
Lovely pictures!!! What flowers are those?
Post a Comment