Excusez moi...
For months I tried to keep potty tales out of the blog but as it turns out this currently all-consuming aspect of my life is creeping in here as well.
The child is being toilet trained. We're almost there but days coem and go when the monkey thinks poop can be a source of fun and achievement. For him that is.
This morning I woke up, brushed teeth, made myself a nice cup of tea and was ready to sit down with the paper when I heard that loving voice call out 'Mama potty aaya.'
Thrilled mama forgot chai, rushed in ecstasy towards the bathroom (yes, motherhood gives you strange highs) with child in tow thinking 'great! He's finally trained enough to say it out loud', plonked him on his Winnie Pooh seat, handed him a Pepper storybook and waited in anticipation.
Child looked up with angelic smile and almost instantly said, 'Ho gaya, finish.'
Mother tried to peer down the thing and suddenly realized that in her half-crazed, chai-deprived state, she had forgotten to take off his pants. In fact, they had already been taken off, including the diaper...on his cot and here he was now, smiling sweetly and pointing to the mess.
And with that, if you are still reading, I shall stop disgusting you. The last post was a long time ago and I had nothing else to write about. Kahini, don't tell me the headline didn't warn you.
5 comments:
I was waiting for you to update, and I have no issues reading stories of poop.. :D
The lil fellow is adorable!
ML
hehehehe...
Don't worry..we have no qualms about reading poppy tales :P
But then looks like you are nearly there!
Mums and poop make for great stories! Keep 'em coming till he's old enough to sue you!
LOL!! oh well - i'm a bit like that without my chai too. deprive me of chai at your own risk!
ML: Don't say such things....I may just be let loose...
nm: Am I? Hope so for God's sake
Rupa: You're enjoying this, aren't you? I can almost hear the cackle
MM: Actually so am I. Someday we shall swap chai-deprived stories. I'll be tough competition
Post a Comment