Ooooooh....the sheer thought of it is giving me goosebumps. Imagine if I were a television reporter in these exciting times. What a life it would have been. Since news these days means chasing Kareena and Saif Ali Khan and sometimes even his poor dad, I'd get to rub shoulders with celebrities. Ok, at least I'd get to rub the mike on their noses, wouldn't I? And what limitless possibilities of research would I have! Sifting tirelessly through repetitive footage of Manish Malhotra shows, Saif's tattooed hand playing the guitar and Kareena's kohl-laden eyes. Perhaps I'd stick in the shot of a sombre looking Shahid Kapoor from some award function for that real emotional angle. And for voiceovers (or whatever they are called), I'd get to write stuff that Hindi film's corniest dialogues are made of: Kya Chote Nawab chulbuli Kareena ke maang mein ek chutki sindoor bharenge? Kya Bade Nawab ko hai apne bahu ki doli ka intezar?
Gosh, just the thought of it makes my journalistic skills jump. Gimme a job someone!
14 comments:
But then you'd have to pronounce feud "Fyu Ed".
Kahini
Kahini: I'm sure there are classes for that. Will call Aaj Tak and find out.
no there are no classes. you either have it in you or you dont. You don't already pronounce it as Fyu Ed so kindly leave your dreams on the back burner :D
MM: You already had your glory days on TV (though am kowite suooar you didn't say Fyu ed :D)sisn't you? Easy for you to say. Hmmmph!
"Kya Chote Nawab chulbuli Kareena ke maang mein ek chutki sindoor bharenge" LOL! Aaj Tak SO deserves your journalistic skills. or is it the other way around? :)
Girl, you crack me up! this is too funny.
and looks like the shahid reaction to kareena-saif on stage shots during award shows have replaced the rekha reaction to AB on stage shots.
"Neetu Singh ki aankhen doondh rahi hai apne ladle ko aur Deepika apne mehboob ko."
This was on India TV :)
Subs
Subs: That was awesome...will start watching India TV to for experience now.
Aqua: shahid reaction to kareena saif! yesss...my exact thoughts:D
Looks like I am missing out on the journalistic revolution happening in India - ooppps what a life just watching Balika Badhu on Rajshri.com
colours: Oh yes, you're missing out for sure. They also do in depth items on Sanjay Dutt-Manyata, Abhi-Ash and other such stuff.
Rash, I HAD to vent here. they were showing this live video conference on india tv with Big B holding court. apparently it's AB's baby and ash's marriage anniversary today. so the bahu and bachua were in miami and BigB in aamchi mumbai with a host of journalists in tow.
GOOD GRIEF!!! and you had blurbs appearing on screen like "shaadi ki saalgira mubarak ho".
looks like India Tv is giving stiff competition to aaj tak :)
Aqua: Oh hell...That B family just makes me go yikes
once again i am glad NOT to have cable at home!!
i am seriously not missing anything!! and i will buy discovery DVDs!! hehe!
cheers!
everybody is just waiting to hire you...just go for it !!
L
"Kya Chote Nawab chulbuli Kareena ke maang mein ek chutki sindoor bharenge? Kya Bade Nawab ko hai apne bahu ki doli ka intezar?"
U have to say the above in a 'Ameen Sayanni' voice?
Honestly the post is a riot. LOL.
Post a Comment