Buy magazines. Yes, you read that right. In the last couple of months I have got green tea from Femina, silky hair shampoo from Cosmo, soup from Good Housekeeping, cream from Marie Claire and today, to my utter and complete amazement, some more shampoo, this time for strength and shine, from surprise, surprise, India Today. (Evil cackle here)
But what really cheered me up was the strip of Digene from Good Housekeeping. (Takes back evil cackle)
Really needed and much appreciated as the medical store down the road won't home deliver small quantities. Good housekeeping indeed! Now what else do I need from that grocery list...
8 comments:
ROFL
Subs
Ah! what one missed not getting those magazines!!!!!!
got a shampoo sachet with my morning paper and thought of you :)
You have got to buy a copy of GH this month.. its got a shampoo, shower gel and a M&B free!
:)) If only they came with free chocolate too. (The reason I go grocery shopping at all these days!)
subs:am terribly serious dahling
colors: Yes, the joys of living here.
Aqua: The lengths I go to remind people of myself...
Anon: Thank You! Will you keep me updated from now on please? *hands folded*
Rationale: Gross as this may sound, I wouldn't mind free diapers :D
haha!!!
i should buy some too now!! ;)
cheers!
hahaha i get that too.. loads of shampoo.. fair and lovely..digene as well.. I also read Good Housekeeping a lot.. hahahah
Post a Comment