Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Up and Running and thicking my thongue out ath indiathimess

Phew!
Have finally set up the comment box and feeling very html savvy and proud of myself. Ok don't laugh. Given my ant-sized knowledge of all things techie it's a wonder I can start a blog, let alone try and start a new one which doesn't have a comment facility of its own. But thank you blogger. I have learnt a lot today.
Like Calvin and Hobbes, my days are just packed nowadays. Days are going in a rush of stories, running home to entertain ma and other random things. And I miss being on bewitched but that name was already taken here. Ok won't whine but can't resist giving a link to it. Life is all about moving on as are blogs...blah blah
A, we still haven't had that celebration drink. Or even kofi. sigh. and s, subs, xxx and lee, am v low about not being able to read all your blogs on the site. Though thanks a ton for posting them for me. Touched and all that.
:)

No comments: