Friday, December 22, 2006

I must, I must, I must....

...learn not to joke in front of people with zero sense of humour. Let this be my New Year Resolution.

When A (that being my son) was doing his usual toddling/trying to run around the park this evening, a mom of two said that it was great he'd learnt to walk around so fast.

He has no choice, I said. Every morning we make him fetch the newspaper and we are waiting for the day we can send him out to buy milk.

No wonder she avoided me in the lift on the way back.

6 comments:

shub said...

:)) the next time you see her, keep the act going :D

Anonymous said...

You don't want to buy a whip and crack it whenever that woman's around?

Kahini

Anonymous said...

Tell her the kid's learnt sking and skydiving already. ;-)

- Tan

Hornswoggler said...

Kahini: We already have a whip....remember?

Tan: Good to see you here after ages!

Anonymous said...

Oh good lord, I had forgotten!

Kahini

Anonymous said...

Did Kahini gift it? and who uses it - A or you?

Rash: missing meeting you too but saw your pictures.