general timepass
Which song? Horrifice has blocked all forms of Internet-related entertainment.
horrifice lives upto the name. kokomo..beach boys
Yeah..I remember that movie..:)Cool blog you have, btw..came here from Shub's..
Hi. I was searching for stuff written on Tata Plantations and Coorg and came across your interesting blog. I am off to Coorg next week. Hurrah!
hey misguided crush is linked in my mind to another Beach Boys song for me...hee hee...and maybe a million other girls :)
Phatichar: Thank you. Your's is cool too!Dusty: Lucky, luckyyyy.............Gabby: Spell it out!
oh man.. i have memories with that song too!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Which song? Horrifice has blocked all forms of Internet-related entertainment.
horrifice lives upto the name. kokomo..beach boys
Yeah..I remember that movie..:)
Cool blog you have, btw..came here from Shub's..
Hi. I was searching for stuff written on Tata Plantations and Coorg and came across your interesting blog. I am off to Coorg next week. Hurrah!
hey misguided crush is linked in my mind to another Beach Boys song for me...hee hee...and maybe a million other girls :)
Phatichar: Thank you. Your's is cool too!
Dusty: Lucky, luckyyyy.............
Gabby: Spell it out!
oh man.. i have memories with that song too!
Post a Comment