The holiday was amazing. Not just for the place but also for the complete lack of any communication with the world. No TV, no phones (unless you have a BSNL connection) and no newspapers. Just a lot of crystal clear aqua-blue-green sea, white sands unlittered by crushed bisleri bottles and ice-cream sticks and a lot of silence. :)
8 comments:
Beautiful! Simply beautiful!
Great.. I have these horrid exams going on and everybody I read is either going on a vacation or back from one.. Hmphh...
Anyway... the place looks BEAUTIFUL..waiting to hear more about the trip!
ML
Ah lovely ! Its my idea of a vacation too..
Wowowow! Looks just like the place I would like to see myself in right now!
More pics please!
Do they have glassbottomed boats to see the little fishies?
Exile
I seriously dont like u anymore!!
bips
nm: Yes it is. Go there :)
ML: Have run out of adjectives to describe the place. And, hope the exams are over.
Poppins: This and snow capped peaks in Swiss? Hope Poppins is better nbow. Just read.
Parmanu: Exactly. :D
Anumita: Go, what's stopping you? This is the perfect season also
Exile: They do for scaredypoos like me. Everyone else snorkels and dives to see it first hand.
Bips: My exact sentiments when you take off to the Himalayas :)
gorgeous!!! so serene. i could stare at the pics all day i swear! btw all the flights to agatti are full! so nov is approaching and i'm still holiday-plan-less :)
Post a Comment