Friday, January 11, 2008

Wishlist 08

In no particular order...

Long nails
A visit to Goa/Andamans/Lakshadweep....anywhere with the sea
Control over my temper esp with maids where losing it is fruitless esp when maid and I have communication problem
A better managed work schedule
Doing more creative stuff with the monkey
Going for bangalore walk
Looking for a new wardrobe in places other than Fabindia
Looking for bedsheets, curtains and cushion covers in places other than Fabindia
More books

7 comments:

shub said...

Have you been to 'Good things' on Comm Street? Another place I like is this shop called 'Desi'in Jayanagar. FabIndia-esque stuff though.

Hornswoggler said...

Shub: Yes, have been there. I love both. Next time you come we'll go shopping together ha ha :D

Anonymous said...

I like the second very much!

You can also add "calling Subs" more frequently!

Subs

Hornswoggler said...

Subs: Ok...added mentally :D

Anonymous said...

well... I think I know who to touch base with when I am in Bangalore next and want to go shopping.

Anonymous said...

BlossomBlossomBlossomBlossomEtcEtcEtc.

Kahini

rupagulab said...

How lovely to have you on my blog. Unfortunately, there are no prizes for the first visitor-only a warm hug! But, the 30,000th visitor will get something really special. and if it's you, I promise you I'll make sure it's NOT from Fab India! Maybe a poloneck?