Wednesday, May 28, 2008

You know senility is fast catching up when...

Your random thoughts during the day include...

Oh I hope the curd has set properly

Wow I didn't need to take him to the toilet even once during his afternoon nap (in fact, this is the high point of the day)

Must order more jelly

Don't I have a single new book to read? Oh wait...there's that M&B I got free with Good Housekeeping somewhere..ah here is is with Pepper Learns to Share...something to read at last.

That was the cutest Tom & Jerry cartoon ever.

5 comments:

Aqua said...

LOL! Mommy-ing ki side effects.

And I'm happy to note that yr magazine subscriptions are also adding to your library (apart from your kitchen and bathroom) :)

Hornswoggler said...

Aqua: Lol! I follow wot I preach. Buy mag. Save money. Build library.

Anonymous said...

and what do you say to people who think all those random thoughts are the most lovely ones you can have!!!!

Mama - Mia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pallavi said...

Oh its all normal.. I have mine without kids .. and I am a heavy scatter brain as it is.. god forbid.. think I will keep notes.. LOL

or its all about mommy power.. :)