Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The third birthday was very happy indeed...




And that's the ear-splitting but much loved 'Budday gift!'

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is it going with the drums? I am sure the budding rock star is using them to the max and driving u guys crazy:-)

SwB said...

LOL ... you must have great neighbours!

PS: why is the foto blurred out... he's got a party mask on anyway.

Aqua said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your lil one!

Mama - Mia said...

belated happy budday to A!

and the gift is awesome!

cheers!

abha

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, that noise is because of you?!

--Hyde.

sumanbolar said...

Oh brave one. I see many noise-reducing headphones in your future.

Sonia said...

wow! u bought your son a set of drums?! How brave are you!

Anonymous said...

wow! he's already 3!! how time flies and that means how old we aunties are getting too...!
btw, all the complain boxes of today will be his rockstar fans of tomorrow!
anumita

Hornswoggler said...

Madhura: The budding rock star is a little distracted by the other gifts these days, thankfully.

SWB: Er...we shall know that soon I suppose. Why blurred? Coz I am a super paranoid mum who likes to play around with Picasa. Zimble.

Aqua: Thank you :)

MM: Thank you. The gift is from his doting dad.

Hyde: Of course! Are you reporting me to the building authorities?

Suman: Me too. Sigh!

Sonia: I didn't. The father did.

Hornswoggler said...

Anumita: You hit the spot! Yes he's already 3. And that makes me...oh God...don't even want to remember!

Anonymous said...

You are the coolest mother ever.

Kahini

Lakshmi said...

:) glad both of u had a good time

Hornswoggler said...

Kahini: Thankoo if you think so...though it's the dad that got the drums.

Lakshmi: Thanks

shub said...

He is THREE? Wow! Seriously, where did the time go?

Anonymous said...

Not till I isolate the source of the "music"!

--Hyde.

Pallavi said...

Am sure he is making a lots of noise.. happy birthday to him